PORO Japanese Kanji for all is an app from our ongoing Kanji Learner project, which aims to provide Japanese students with practical, accessible, and easy tools to learn Chinese characters.
The content of the Poro Japanese Kanji app includes 2500 Chinese characters in various levels, from Kanji N5, Kanji N4 to Kanji N3, Kanji N2, and Kanji N1, divided into 231 topics, covering almost all levels of Chinese characters, to help you practice and strengthen your Japanese Kanji.
Each Chinese character has a detailed meaning, Kun Yomi, onyomi, and many examples of information. Learn flashcards, customizable Chinese character challenge tests, and mark memorized words by providing students with many tools.
The app also provides 1300 questions with 100 test tests, mimicking the test types in the JLPT test.
★ detailed information about Chinese characters
• See the Chinese characters and their meanings, understand the Kun Yomi and onyomi of each Chinese character
• View examples of words, relationships between Chinese characters, and their meanings to improve your language skills.
Learning with flashcards
• Visibility of the readings, onyomi, Kun Yomi, and their meanings.
• Swipe to test your memory of that character and switch to another character to learn
• Specify your favorite tag to filter your favorite Chinese characters
• Customize questions to test your memory and understanding of Chinese characters, meanings, official language, inscriptions, and relationships.
• Expand your vocabulary by trying out relational words
• Personalize repeated wrong answers to help you remember.
• The review at the end of the test shows which words you remembered.
★ Chinese character challenge
• Improve your Chinese character recognition ability by challenging yourself to recognize the correct Chinese characters with specific meanings in a limited time.
★ Japanese language proficiency test
• Each level contains more than 400 grammar activities, divided into around 20 tests, which simulate the real JLPT exam and prepare you for the JLPT exam.
• The review at the end of the test will show how many problems you have fixed.
• See the result, test the explanation of the answer, let you know what you did wrong
★ Overview of more than 2500 Chinese characters from elementary to advanced
• By displaying more than 2500 Chinese characters on the overview screen, you can see and compare the differences between them.
• Track your learning progress by viewing the Chinese characters you remembered by marking
• 5 levels, from beginner to advanced, to choose from to learn. Suitable for beginners to advance.
*** Pore-Japanese Kanji for all ** Applies to:
- Japanese students from beginner to intermediate.
-Get ready to practice Japanese JLPT N1, N2, N3, N4, N5
-I love Japanese culture.
-Anyone interested in the Japanese alphabet.
-I like to challenge your level
Poro-Study Kanji for EVERYONE is in development; We look forward to receiving your contributing comments to improve it.
We are just a team that loves Japanese, and we try to share our love with the community, so if you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. You can also get in touch with comments or suggestions via the comments button on the options screen.
- Pro Feature Unlock
- Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled
- Ads Related Layouts Visibility Gone
- Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled
- Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled
- Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed
- Duplicate Dpi Item Remove Like:Bar Length, Drawable Size, Gap Between Bars
- Splits0 File Removed (Resources & AndroidManifest)
- Splits0 Releated Unnecessary Meta-Data Remove Like:Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk
- Optimized PNG Save To 889 Kb
- Re-Compressed Classes.dex & Library
- Optimized Graphics / Zipalign
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local)
- Official Japanese Kanji Study v4.0.3 | Play Store
File Size APK MOD : 56 MB
- Japanese Kanji Study v4.0.3 MOD | Google Drive