Important note: OnApp does not allow you to uninstall system applications, and it only allows you to uninstall downloaded applications.
Use the uninstaller to uninstall apps, allowing you to batch uninstall apps. 🚀
OnApp - This application allows you to select multiple applications to remove from your phone or tablet and free up memory space. You can select various applications and uninstall them from your phone. This will be faster than uninstalling one by one. In addition, OnApp will display information about each application.
Use OnApp to Batch Uninstall the Apps You Do Not Need - A Simple Uninstaller App for Android.
Is this the best uninstaller available for Android? Discover for yourself.
Also, this application does not require root access, but you will not be able to uninstall applications from the system. If you do not want to see the system apps listed, you can hide them in the OnApp settings. Download unnecessary apps and other junk to free up memory space and improve the performance of your phone or tablet, which will slow down your Android device.
You can use search to find the application you want to uninstall. You can sort the apps by APK size or by name in ascending and descending order. You can use the checkboxes to select applications one by one or use the checkboxes at the top to select all the applications.
Also, if you upgrade to the premium version, you can turn on the dark and AMOLED themes.
- Premium Feature Unlock
- Splits0 File Removed (Resources & AndroidManifest)
- Splits0 Releated Unnecessary Meta-Data Remove Like:Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk
- Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed
- Optimized PNG Save To 10 Kb
- Optimized Graphics / Zipalign
- Total Apk Size 2.16 Mb
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local)
File Size APK MOD : 2 MB