## General description
This project was developed to help the community learn Java on Android.
You can use JDK 1.7 to create and run Java files.
(No official support) Create apk file (only supports armeabi-v7a, x86)
1. Offline Java Compiler (supports JDK 1.5, 18.104.22.168 or higher, if your device supports it)
2. Java auto-completes as you type
3. Create Android applications
4. Create the java library ✔
5. Java Code Formatter (Google's Java Code Formatter) ✔
6. Create an Android application. ✔
7. Android Logcat
## just do it
1. Java debugger (gdb gdb).
2. Run the java file, ✔ class file
3. Supports VCS
4. Decompilation class, jar
5. XML autocomplete
6. Android layout generator
I love all the possible contributions. If you
You have questions, ideas, need help or want to propose changes, please open
a question. Thank you very much for the pull request.
- Premium / Pro Features Unlocked
- CPU Architectures : Arm64-v8a, Armeabi-v7a
File Size APK MOD : 35 MB
- Java N-IDE - Android Builder - Java SE Compiler v1.4.5 MOD | Google Drive