We are talking clock and alarm clock.
Android 10+ users: If the app does not speak, select the voice pack again and read the help menu.
If for some reason you cannot see the screen or the smartphone clock (for example, you are driving or have poor eyesight, etc.), the application will remind you of the current time with a beep (or a voice, when a voice packet). You can set alarms every hour or according to your schedule.
Important! For the program to use your native language, download it by selecting the desired voice pack in the "Voice" menu.
- Say the current time;
-Choose a third-party voice package;
- Android TTS (Text to Speech) compatibility
- Activate / deactivate the voice notification widget;
-Choose the "Night" theme for the interface;
- Notification of vibration or melody;
-Choose the time of the announcement;
- Voice alarm;
- Melody time selection;
-Repeat the melody for the number of hours;
-Your volume level at a specific time;
- The ability to speak only the current hour or minute;
-Icon "Tell me the time";
- Import / export settings;
- Voice notifications when listening to music and watching videos in "silent" mode (if necessary)
Warning! For TTS (Text to Speech) to work correctly, one of these programs, such as Google TTS, must be installed on your phone.
The following versions of the application are also available:
- DVBeep alert version - Voice alert only.
-Version DVBeep-ad-supported and Ru voice package.